Laparoscopic Forceps/ Scissors Instrument Manufacturers
Geyi Medical Instrument has been dedicated to offering quality laparoscopic forceps/ scissors instrument for hospitals both in home and abroad for years and received good reputation. There are hundreds of professional workers with consummate skill, and advanced equipment …
Tuboplasty Set | GerMedUSA Inc
Adson Brown Tissue Forceps 7x7 Teeth Side Grasping 4 3/4" 1: G12-48: Potts Smith Dressing Forceps Serrated Jaws 7" 4: G11-89: Micro Mosquito Forceps Very Delicate Pattern Curved 4 3/4" 1: G17-82: Webster Needle Holder 4 3/4" Smooth Jaws Tungsten Carbide: 1: G16-14S-6: Probe With Eye Sterling 6" 4: G16-20: Lahey Gall Duct Forceps 7 1/2" 2: G18-104
5mm laparoscopic surgery instruments Manufacturers and
Zhejiang Geyi Medical Instrument Co Ltd has been dedicated to offering quality 5mm laparoscopic surgery instruments for hospitals both in home and abroad for years and received good reputation. There are hundreds of professional workers with consummate skill, and advanced equipment in our factory. We can also assure you quality after-sales service and timely delivery.
Laparoscopy instruments - Medical Endoscope Camera
High quality, stainless steel instrumentation line that offers a variety of handle and insert styles for grasping, dissecting, suturing and cutting capabilities for laparoscopic procedures. Laparoscopy Forceps. Laparoscope 10mm. Laparoscope 5mm. Oblique Laparoscope. Trocar. Veress Needle. Dissecting Forceps Curved. Dissecting Forceps Straight. Scissors Curved
Tuboplasty Set | GerMedUSA Inc
Adson Brown Tissue Forceps 7x7 Teeth Side Grasping 4 3/4" 1: G12-48: Potts Smith Dressing Forceps Serrated Jaws 7" 4: . Easy Returns If any of our instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, . A tuboplasty is a surgical reconstruction of the Fallopian tubes that bring the fertilized egg from the ovary to the uterus. These tubes are often .
Surgical instruments for gynecologic surgery
An atraumatic grasping instrument, such as the Babcock clamp, is useful for grasping rounded structures such as the fallopian tubes . Debakey forceps may also be used on peritoneal surfaces. Lymphatics — Nontoothed ring forceps are generally used to dissect lymph nodes to minimize tissue shredding. Large smooth forceps may also be used.
Allwin Medical Devices, Inc. - Anaheim, California (CA
• Rigid Grasping Forceps • Short-Term Less Than 30 Days Therapeutic Intravascular Catheter (FDA Code: FOZ / 880.5200 ) An intravascular catheter is a device that consists of a slender tube and any necessary connecting fittings and that is inserted into the patient's vascular system for short term use (less than 30 days) to sample blood .
Gynecological and Obstetrics instruments
· INDICATIONS • This instrument is used for grasping tubular structures like fallopian tube in tubectomy in modified Pomeroy's operation , ureter ,appendix etc. • The tip is atraumatic as there are no sharp tooth. 10. Band Applicator for Lap Tubal Ligation (TL) 11. Tip of Band Applicator for Lap TL 12. Tip of Band Applicator for Lap TL 13.
Forceps: study guides and answers on Quizlet
Get ready for your Forceps tests by reviewing key facts, theories, examples, synonyms and definitions with study sets created by students like you. Easy to use and portable, study sets in Forceps are great for studying in the way that works for you, at the time that works for you.
Differentiation surgical instruments - SlideShare
· 10 CHAPTER 1 General Instruments/Staplers Name: Magill catheter introduc- ing forceps Alias: intubating forceps Category: grasping Use: grasping endotracheal tube during intubation; grasping and removing foreign bodies from the airway Length: 6" (infant), 8"(child), or 9.75" (adult) Additional Information: can be used to grasp other types of .
Permanent Female Sterilization (Tubal Ligation
· CHAPTER 152 Permanent Female Sterilization (Tubal Ligation) Gary R. Newkirk In the United States, voluntary sterilization remains one of the most widely used contraceptive methods, chosen by nearly 20% of married women. Family physicians skilled with basic surgical technique are in an ideal position to discuss and perform permanent sterilization procedures for both men and…
ORTII final exam Flashcards | Quizlet
what is the procedure called for removal of fallopian tubes and ovary? salpingo-oophrectomy. what is the procedure called for plastic repair of fallopian tube and ovary? tubal plasty/ salpingoplasty. what is a cesarean section? . delivery forceps, bandage scissors, baby mobile, cord clamp, ear syringe, cord blood tube. name 4 types of .
STST Chapter 15 Flashcards | Quizlet
#3 knife handles, needle holders, short and long russian forceps, tissue forceps with teeth, and Adson's, short and medium Kelly hemostats, Rochester-Pean clamps, Rochester-Ochsner clamps, Mayo scissors, Metz, Bandage scissors, De Lee universal retractor or bladder blade from Balfour, Richardson retractors, Goelet retractors, cord clamps, cord blood tubes, and a bulb syringe
Sterile Processing 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
can be used on instrumentation and/or equipment that will be used within the human body, such as flexible endoscopes. . a surgical sterilization procedure in which the fallopian tubes are sealed or cut to prevent sperm from reaching a mature ovum . probing, dilating, retracting, exposing, grasping, cutting, clamping or occluding, and .
Reversal of Female Sterilization | GLOWM
Surgical sterilization continues to be the most frequently used method of contraception among men and women in the United States. Approximately 1 million procedures are performed yearly. 1, 2 Nearly 40% of married couples have chosen this method of contraception. 3 By 1990, more than 8 million tubal sterilizations had been performed. 4 With such large numbers of women seeking this form of .
Hysteroscopy, Contact Hysteroscopy, and - GLOWM
Development. In 1869, Pantaleoni 2 first performed hysteroscopy in a living patient when he used his “endoscope” for visualization of the uterine cavity, and chemically cauterized a polypoid growth in a 60-year-old woman with postmenopausal bleeding. The technique was largely forgotten. Interest was renewed by several investigators, especially Rubin, 3 who in a 1925 study used carbon .
Gynecology Products - Storz Type Uterine Manipulator
Fallopian Ring Applicator used to apply ring on fallopian tube. Fallopian Ring Applicator can apply two rings in one time. Ring Applicator comes with Double Puncture With Loader And Pusher. Features: · Completely reusable and fully autoclavable · performed safely and easily. · Good Locking System. Additional Information: Item Code: L-RA
Dilation and curettage (D&C) - Mayo Clinic
· The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and vagina (vaginal canal) make up the female reproductive system. Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a procedure to remove tissue from inside your uterus. Doctors perform dilation and curettage to diagnose and treat certain uterine conditions — such as heavy bleeding — or to clear the uterine .